Well since I updated the blog last week of what is has been up to I thought I would post a few pictures of his 5 month photo shoot with me :) I love my camera and have been trying to get good shots of him!! Man was I able to catch a few of his personality!
Again with the camera!!
Mommy's little drool bucket
Such a happy boy
Mommy's Favorite!!
Loves Tummy Time!
Always watching the boys, or Zane or Mommy
Loves his toes!!
His hair is still the same hair he was born with but on a bigger head!
Loves looking upside down!
Done with pictures
When we first found out John was a boy we went shopping for boy clothes! I found this sleeper that I fell in love with. It was size 6 months and looked so long and skinny. I tried and tried to image what John would look like in them. I hung them in his closet and stared at it over and over. Well John officially wore them last night! He looked even cuter in them than I imagined :) So of course I had to take a picture...or 5!!
Until Next Time....
No comments:
Post a Comment