Sunday, February 26, 2012

A day with John..




For John,
As you get closer to turning 6 months, I am realizing that a year is approaching even faster. I keep thinking I am going to remember every moment but my memory of your newborn days are slowly fading. So I decided that I would take pictures of our day.  I took pictures of whatever you were doing. Just so when my meomry fails me I can look back and remember! Boy was it fun to this but I will warn you this is  LONG!! 


You love being naked before bath time

two of your favorite things being naked and looking in the mirror
before we get the water dirty you love drinking it from the cup

you might have gotten a little too much on this one

you have a rash on your face (I can't remember the name of it) but it causes you to have dry skin so I wash your face with this once a day

you are so relaxed during bath time

we wash your body, then your hair..

you love when I scrub your hair, probably because I have to do it once a day to keep you from getting craddle cap

then we wash your back side, you love laying like this

you used to throw a fit when I took you out of the bath but not anymore

putting clothes on after we lotion you up

PJ time

we put the butt paste on then the baby powder, and then put vaseline on your face to help with your rash. We sure do a lot of things to you but you don't seem to mind. You actually smile when I put the vaseline on your face




 Bottle before bed
You put yourself to bed...SOMETIMES
Sleeping in your crib



Good Morning!!

You love your oatmeal, you even say mmm while eating it

Your Breakfast! You have acid reflex so we give you meds for it in the morning and at night

Mommy's breakfast! 

You love sitting and watching the boys play at the table

Yummy oatmeal

you learned how to open your mouth for food so fast, mommy sometimes can't shovel it in fast enough for you

you got me! 

time to get dressed for the day

this is where you lay when mommy gets ready, or goes potty

playing with your bird

And watching the boys wrestle

you are sitting like such a big boy now

but you still love to lay on your back and play 

and your jumperoo, sometimes you do all of these things with minutes of each other

getting up from your morning nap, mommy tried this pillow because you were sick..AGAIN
Mommy watches you constantly, 

you love leaning on my leg and talking to me 


you love tummy time! You won't roll over from your tummy to your back, I swear its because you don't mind being on your tummy

Daddy came home for lunch! 

playing while the boys are napping

you have figured out how to tip this thing over! SMART BOY

as I was taking this picture you pooped

so I had to change you! 

you love playing with your toes and toys at the same time

this is where you lay when mommy pumps, thanks for being so patient with me! 

afternoon nap in mommy's bed! 

Your awake

I love your funny faces :) 
playing with mommy while the boys are napping! This is my FAVORITE part of the day

it starting snowing..you could care less but it did peak your interest for about 3 minutes

you love looking at Mommy. I can tell you love me almost as much as I love you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment