Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter and John's 1st Words!!



What a busy week we had!! John is growing faster than the speed of light, I swear! I have been spending MONTHS trying to get him to say "Ma Ma" and yesterday he uttered his FIRST WORDS....DA DA!! I realized at the moment who cares if it wasn't Ma Ma. I, of course, cried because I couldn't believe he was saying what he was saying. And yes I did catch a few videos of the special moments!! 

I can't get the video to upload so check them out on Facebook!!




We celebrated our 1st Easter and it was quite the success!!! John LOVES church! It makes it easier going to church when you know your little boy isn't going to scream the whole time. It does help they play music :) 
The Easter Bunny came!!




John loves his GG

Happy Easter! Mommy even let Daddy dress him!!

ALWAYS the center of attention

I sat in this high chair when I was baby :) 

Always looking at the people around him

His favorite napping place

Hanging with Uncle Joey and Daddy

really trying to crawl

At almost 7 months, John met Tyler!! 

Tyler's beautiful girlfriend, Morgan, got to meet John too!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment