Who would have thought that my bestie and I would babies 6 months apart? I know I wouldn't have! Then add our other bestie Tina and we would have said it would NEVER happen!! Well IT DID!! What a fun adventure it is going to be having them all grow up so close in age. They will all graduate high school the same year, start kindegarten the same year and all the other milestones. It will be so nice to have someone to relate to and to add my besties to it make it all the more special. Soo to get to the point..Yesterday was the first day that we got all three of the kids together. It boggles my mind how fast babies grow that first year! What a difference a month makes then add 6 months and it seems like a whole different year! So here are the pictures from the special day!
(It is quite hard to get a picture of everyone looking in the same direction)
John 6 1/2 mon, Destiny 1 month, Grace 1 week
John wasn't a fan of Mommy holding another baby, but don't worry this only lasted a few short seconds!
He loves her already!!
Now I want to take a minute and welcome sweet Grace Samantha Brown to the world!! She is absolutely perfect!! I love her to pieces already!
No comments:
Post a Comment