Monday, April 23, 2012

First Road Trip

This weekend John and I took a quick day trip down to Manhattan, Kansas to visit my cousin/John's Godmother Brooke!! As our summer calendar is filling up with trips, that require us to drive atleast a couple hours, I was anxious to see how John did! Well surprise surprise he DID GREAT!! He fussed a little bit on the way down but wasn't anything.  
Thanks to baby einstien and John's dvd player


He loves Scout!

Always the center of attention :) 

Ready to get back into the car


We had such a fun time seeing where Brooke lived and hanging with GG, Aunt Mary and Brooke! We also saw where Brooke will live next year so we can go visit again! 

Next Trip...Okoboji over Memorial Day!!

John and I love to take silly pictures and well here are a few of them! 






mind you the camera is facing us so he can see himself and me when we take them :)

Thanks for checking in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment