I had to write this fast letter to you before I forgot. You are two days away from being 10 months old and I can't get over how much you have grown from a baby to the beginning stages of a TODDLER! So the reason for the post......
You have begun to be on such a routine...a routine that you created yourself! You take two naps a day for an hour an a half each, you go to bed about 830 every night and get up about 8 every morning. You don't cry when I put you down for a nap or bed, you just grab your blanket and fall asleep. (PS thanks for that :))
I have noticed in the last couple days how vocal you have been. You now tell mama when your tired, or want a "ba ba". All I have to do is ask and you will fuss to let me know what you want. You even started say "ni ni" for ni night! You say Ma Ma when you are crawling to me. Melts every single part of my heart.
This morning you gave me the best morning before I had to go to work.
Daddy got you up from bed this morning. He brought you downstairs to give you a bottle. I came down and the second you heard my voice your face lite up! The best thing in the world!! You crawled/walked/speed crawled over to me saying ma ma the whole time. You reached my feet, stood up and put your arms up for me to hold you! Of course I picked you up and gave you many kisses until you decided I had kissed you enough and you pushed me to let you down.
Then Mommy had to pump so I set you in my room and ran downstairs to get bottles. It took less than 30 seconds, (yes I knew you were safe and not going to get hurt doing anything), as I hit the cupboards I heard this loud stomping coming from upstairs. I immediately raced upstairs only to find you out of the room and outside the other bathroom looking for me. I am pretty sure it took you 2 seconds to get there! How you moved so fast is beyond me but the fact you were looking for me was the best!! Then as I was getting ready you started to say "bye bye." You have been able to wave bye bye for about a month now but you haven't said it!! I waited a few minutes and then asked you if you wanted to go bye bye, you smiled and said bye bye! When did you learn to speak, let alone know what you were saying?!
Every day its something new you surprise me with. Whether it is saying bye bye, giving kisses or like tonight; learning how to throw a toy. I am in AWE of you John David. I love being here for every special moment of your life, watching you learn what simple things we take for granted, watching the way your face lights up when you see me (my favorite), watching your determination to get the computer open, or your determination to do anything you want to. You don't stop until you have reached whatever you are trying to get, I hope this quality stays with you forever! I know these memories will slowly fade and I will have a hard time remembering what happened when. (I already have forgot so much that I swore I would remember, how could I forgot that his happened this day!!) I am so glad that I am able to keep this blog to help "spark" my memories because they are so many more things I want to remember every day.
EVERYDAY YOU SURPRISE ME
AND REMIND ME JUST HOW
LUCKY I AM TO CALL YOU MINE <3
LOVE,
MOM
This memory I will never forget ......
"Love at first sight"
Please excuse the messy hair, I think I had just had a baby ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment