I have been thinking for days about the blog and really had nothing to blog about so I just left it and continued on with my busy life. As I sat this morning thinking about it yet again it dawned on me...I need to write about how my life has changed since John became MOBILE!
What a difference a non mobile baby is to a crawling baby and then a crawling baby to a walking baby!! I swear my son has turned into a toddler in a matter of days.
We went to a wedding this weekend and there was a 2 month old baby. I couldn't help but watch the parents (who were at our table) holding the baby in their arms smiling, and talking to him. As I stared a them I began to try and remember a time I was able to put John down and know if I walked away he would still be there when I got back. Now...I can't even go to the bathroom by myself, shower by myself, eat by myself, or even blog by myself. Unless I put him down for a nap which is a total of 2-3 hours a day!
Vacuuming is no longer simple
Sweeping he just takes over
computer time is non existent unless I want this to happen
What! NO pinterest pinning when Johns awake?!
Cooking is always fun with a little helper to get your thinks out for you, even the stuff you don't need!
Mobile (older) babies can....
pull out drawers
duck under the drawer so they don't hit their head
play with the drawers for quite some time
Give their mommy kisses! My favorite thing
Make faces when they don't want to do something
Stand on anything and everything
Throw fits, bite, pinch and pull hair when they are mad!
Is it too early for timeouts?
Play with blocks by putting them in the bucket and dumping them out only to repeat the process multiple times!
Ok so there is my update....kind of short and sweet but atleast I bought myself another week of not worrying about updating it!! We have John's first birthday pictures next weekend!! CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!
It is now time for this mom to take advantage of nap time by drinking my coffee, enjoying some pinterest and begin the big baby proofing for a mobile/ too fast for mom to catch sometimes BABY!
No comments:
Post a Comment