Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy Birthday America

Hope everyone had an amazing 4th of July! I know John and I had a perfect one..the only thing that would have made it better was if Daddy was with us :) We sure missed him but were busy busy bees!! Hope you are prepared for picture overload....here's 37 out of the 252 I took!! 



This is going to be a new tradition for us. Every year taking pictures of John's feet in the sand


Toes in the water...

Feet in the sand...

My baby in my hands :)




Our days were filled with...


Swimming with GG!!

Somebody loves the pool

Glad to be in Okoboji

Happy 4th..Mommy's newest creation

So silly

Already a technology junkie!

The girls giving him oreos!

the outfits GG got them

My 3 favorites <3

My beautiful little sister.. Lupe Jane

Working on my photography skills

Watching the crazy kids!

Tried to get shots of him on beach on the 4th..this is the closest I got him

This was 2 minutes later...tired?

Tired boy after a morning swim

the ONLY place he would nap....his stroller

Loving the view

Two my favorite things!

Showing his tooth!

Messy boy

Who doesn't love swinging?!

No I am NOT tired

eating ice cream and watching the sunset..HEAVEN

Grandpa Loving


Soo brave


When did you become a toddler?!

On our way home..it was just John and I...we had to stop for...

ICE CREAM DUH!


Thanks for checking in can't wait to celebrate A LOT more 4th of July's with our sweet baby boy!!






No comments:

Post a Comment