Thursday, June 28, 2012

Love..


Before you were born, I dreamed of you, I 

imagined you, I prayed for you. Now that 

you’re here I hope for you, I love for you and I 

thank god for you...



At 9 Months You...


Love that you are FINALLY getting your first tooth

Love to suck on your toes

Love to play with your bestie Bode

Love the water

Love to play with this piece from our fridge
(now that I am seeing this picture I may need to clean under the fridge :))

Love to pose for the camera

Love to show your crack 
OK, this may not be true ;)

Love to be outside

Love to chew on your fingers

Love to look at yourself in the mirror

Love to play with your tongue

Love your Mama..A LOT

Love to look outside and leave fingerprints on Mommy's door

Love looking at mommy's camera

Love giving Mommy this look :)


-Love Being Wherever Mommy is
-Love your Aunt Lupe and Uncle Do Do
-Love picking on Daddy with Mommy
-Love the Wii remotes
-Love to just play play PLAY
-Love feeding yourself
-Love pancakes, the only thing I can get you to eat for breakfast
-Love pooping when your supposed to be napping
-Love making funny noises
-LOVE LOVE LOVE ICE CREAM, seriously you bawl when it is gone
-Love music
-Love playing with people's teeth, I think you may be a dentist
-Love being mobile and getting into everything




You know what I love about you???

EVERY SINGLE THING!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment