YOU HAVE LEARNED TO...
love Dairy Chef ice cream as much as Mommy
This day you were screaming in the back seat, all the sudden you were quiet, Mommy thought you went to sleep. To my surprise when I opened the door, you had grabbed your bottle out of the cup holder of your car seat and were drinking it! How did u know how to do that?!?!
You acted like it was no big deal, (which you often do) and this is the look I get when I bust out the camera!
How to "play" in the fridge as well pull yourself up on anything and EVERYTHING
explore the ENTIRE house
make silly faces for the camera
stand and play
mess up mommy's folded laundry
be standing every time you get up from nap
Make such silly faces at your mom!
walk between objects
Somehow get to things we don't think you can reach!
Watch video games
Give yourself kisses every time you look in the mirror
how to bother Do Do
You found a new car seat! You cried in every other one I put in you, and this is the face you gave me in this one .....so we bought it!
You know how to make cheese faces!
How to be the center of attention, you know this VERY WELL
Get Momba loves
you LOVE your puppy and constantly give him kisses!!
Kiss Mommy :)
Sit like Daddy
So close to figuring out to climb the stairs!
And JUST BE OUR SWEET BABY JOHN DAVID!
No comments:
Post a Comment