Monday, June 18, 2012

To Daddy


(Well I meant to get this done BEFORE Father's Day but unfortunately Life got away from me.....Sooo)

Dear Daddy,
Thank you so much for being YOU!! Thank you for supporting us so that I can have new toys, good heatlhy food, and anything that mommy thinks I need!! Thank you for making me giggle from the bottom of my belly. Thank you for changing my poopy pants even when I somehow manage to get poop on you. I really am sorry about that :) Thank you for being the best daddy a boy can ask for. I can't wait for the day that we can play catch in the front yard, you teach me how to ride a bike, and teach me about why mommy can be so crabby sometimes, she calls it being a girl. What does that mean? I guess you will have to teach me about that too. Most of all I can't wait to grow up with you as my dad and apart of my life!! I hope you have the BEST Father's Day EVER!! 


Thanks for bringing me home 

Thanks for being there for my first Halloween

Thanks for making me a Husker not a Hawkeye

Thanks for making funny faces so I can laugh at you 

Thanks for teaching me about faith and God

Thanks for showing me how to make funny faces

Thanks for taking good pictures with me

Thanks for teaching me how to "sit like a man" and watch sports

Thanks for playing with me even though you are BEYOND tired

I love you so much!!!

Love 
John David Godsey 


No comments:

Post a Comment