Thursday, August 2, 2012

TOES

Toes? Your thinking really what in the world can a blog post be titled toes be about? Well TOES is signficiant because John is always keeping me on my TOES!!


Mommy and John's toes :)

Mr. John you may be the sweetest 10 month old baby I have met, but you are seriously one of the ORNERIEST 10 month olds I have ever come across!! GG says that you are just like me when I was a baby! Lucky mommy right? Here are just a few things I was able to capture with the camera as to why you are constantly keeping me on my toes....

YOU CLIMB ON THE COUCH!
 DUMPING ALL YOUR TOYS OUT!

 
         YOU MAKE THE BIGGEST MESSES

YOU THROW STUFF IN MY TOLIET WITHOUT ME KNOWING

 WHEN WE PUT LOCKS ON THE
CABINETS

YOU REACHED
ON THE COUNTER

AND GRABBED
THE CORD TO
MY BLOW DRYER!!
YOU GO EVERYWHERE IN NO TIME AT ALL!! 


 



 


AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DID TO ME ONE DAY!! 

 

  AND YOUR FACES ABSOLUTELY
CRACK ME UP!!

 


I hope one day you understand just what a handleful you were and HOW I LOVE EVERY MOMENT EVEN THE MOST DIFFICULT ONES!
I LOVE YOU BOO BOO!

With it being August 2nd I feel like summer is coming to an end. It makes me sad and glad at the same time! One I can't wait for Fall; football, cool crisp nights, pumpkin patch, you know all the exciting things about Fall!! But it also means our little baby will be 1 which I am not excited about at all! I guess I can't stop him from growing up but the more I try to slow the process I swear John speeds it up!! We have enjoyed summer more than ever this year. With Alfredo and Lupe being here everyday it has given me a few extra hands as well as out of the house to do fun things around the city! 






SPLASH PARK FUN!! NEXT YEAR WILL BE THE PERFECT AGE FOR IT!

ATTENDING BASEBALL/SOFTBALL GAMES!



GOING TO THE ZOO!



WILDLIFE SAFARI!



EATING IN THE CAR BECAUSE IT WAS 100 DEGREES OUTSIDE!

BREAKFAST PANCAKES!

DOUGHNUTS!

AND WE GOT YOUR HAIRCUT FOR THE 2ND TIME ALREADY!




AND YOU WEREN'T A FAN!

BUT YOU LOOKED HANDSOME :)
(THANKS AUNTIE JORDO!)

UNTIL NEXT TIME!


No comments:

Post a Comment