Thursday, August 16, 2012

11 Months

Yup you read that correct, our little baby is only one month away from not being much of a baby anymore. I am going to save the sappy stuff for his year and just get on to the pictures before I write WAAYYY to long of a blog post about how I am so sad/happy/glad/mad and a bundle of mixed emotions about John turning 1 in a month. All I will say is that I will be soaking up every moment for the next month before I have a 1 year old!


 You played with your friend Stella
Who taught you have to drink out of cup! 

This doesn't happen very often but I sure love when it does <3

What Mom?! you are a climbing MACHINE

Enjoying the beautiful morning outside :)

You love to eat spaghetti and make messes with it

You get drinks when you want them

Drinking out of a cup again

Our little daredevil!

You liked going down the slide although this picture doesn't show it

Down you go!! Only to catch yourself..Little Monkey


Lunch with your Grandma Great

Fun 

Times

With

Your

Mommy

Are Mommy's favorite times :)

Saying No No, shaking your head yes and saying Uh Oh are just a few of your newest tricks!

You rarely listen to Mommy, especially when it comes to sitting in the tub..DANGER
Also..sorry about the penis shot, but it was too cute not to post and I can't quite figure out to blur it out :)
We put up gates but I give it NO TIME AT ALL before you are climbing them

In love with your baby blue eyes

Yes I shouldn't let you do A LOT of things you do but your just so darn curious I can't help but take a picture

You can't quite figure out the sunlight and shadows yet, you run around in circles laughing the whole time :)

You love to read and could read all day

Mr. Investigator trying to figure out mommy's pump 
(1 month until I can say goodbye to it!!)

We had our traditional dinner at Outback with the girls! Mommy has been doing this for over 5 years! You even got to meet Ms. Bella who is only a month old! 

Watching Mario




11 Month Photo Shoot, look at your sweet smile! 


You are a drooling machine but still only have 2 teeth


While you look so small compared to the world you are my whole world and I thank God everyday for blessing me with you :) 

Happy 11 Months Baby Boy!!
Mommy Loves you to Heaven and Back





No comments:

Post a Comment