Sunday, August 12, 2012

Wedding Season

As much as I love summer it also is one of the busiest times of the year! This summer was no doubt the busiest to date! We were invited to a total of 6 weddings and made it to 5! Sean and I used a couple of them for our own date nights and John even made it to a few!  

Onto the pictures....

Morgan and Bill's Wedding. Morgan is an old friend from high school and was an absolute stunning bride!! 


Next was Drew and Tarah's wedding. John was my date for the night and he was my favorite date ever! Drew (Squirrel) and Tarah have been good friends for years. They are one of my most favorite couples!! 






                                                        



John, Sean and I went to Maggie and Ryan's all together! The only wedding that we all 3 made it too! Maggie used to work with both Sean and I at Varsity years ago.

One of our date nights to Kyle (Mafia) and Molly's wedding. Such a fun time was had!!

 

Ms. Gracie Brown was also there to help celebrate!

 Jennelle's wedding was the final wedding for the year. Such a beautiful bride she was and what fun time! 






























I am sad to see summer go but I am looking forward to a little less eventful life :) Congrats to all of my beautiful friends on their weddings! You all hold a special place in my heart and I am privileged to be apart of your special days.

No comments:

Post a Comment