Friday, May 17, 2013

20 months

Happy 20 months little Man!! 

You are really on the downward slide to 2! Which is hard to even believe. 

You are an energetic toddler that is for sure! 

You love playing, running and being curious. 

You can name everyone in our family. I had this picture on the ground for a few days. You would run over and say Hi Papa all day! 


Preparing for Okoboji by taking a car ride to the Cranston Reunion, I cant believe I didn't take any pictures!!
 
You grab my wallet or your shoes and say Bye Bye! I think you get bored at home, just like Mommy


We found a new park one day. It's amazing to watch your little brain work to figure everything out. You weren't so sure about this swing though.


Daddy put together your Wagon so we have been doing wagon rides daily if not a couple times a day. 

We went on a wagon ride with Griffin one morning and I turned around to this :) you will be the best big brother one day! 


Baby Motorcycle and Daddy's Motorcycle. (Please ignore our messy garage) 


Hot days=no clothes


You love the iPad, You throw a serious fit if we take it away from you because you would play it all day if we would let you.  You have to Play with real toys though!

We have been walking daily , this day you were being silly! It made Mommys walk go by faster!!



Can you tell I love You?! (And I hadn't brushed my hair for the day?!) 


You are such a boy and find the one puddle of water within a mile radius! 

This was you One Year ago! Just starting to walk 

A year later you are a little boy!! But still as adorable as ever! 

You are tiny in the waist. I just bought you 12-18 month adjustable waist shorts and I had to put them on the smallest hole and they were still too big! 

You can wear a 18-24/2t shirts 

You moved up to a size 6 shoes!! 

You can say big words..anniversary, airplane and Okoboji are just a few

You are speaking 2-3 word sentences. Your favorite is Up Please Mama! 

You use your manners and say please and thank you without Mommy having to tell you. You also say I Sorry :) 

You are gaining an imagination which is so fun to watch! You pretend to cook dinner and bring it over for mommy and daddy to taste. You are a great cook because its always delicious 

Mommy can't wait to enjoy a whole summer of fun with you! We head to Okoboji for our fist trip of the summer In just two shorts weeks!! 

Happy 20 Months! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment