As if we aren't spoiled enough with our life we got to enjoy a few days in paradise. Well an Iowa version of paradise. This was the trip that offically made Mommy realize that there is not one ounce of baby left to you. Bitter sweet moment to say the least but I did make it through with no tears, even though I wanted to! I tried to get as many pictures as I could and well I think I did that (as usual) these are about a quarter of what I took! You are going to grow up loving Okoboji and I hope you know just how lucky we are to have a place like this to go.
These tops pictures are from my phone, I would try to organize but lets face it there are about 60 pictures and both you and Griffin are sleeping so my timing is very limited if I would like to catch a few zz's!
We went to the waterpark and you absoluely amazed me!! I had no idea what a little swimmer you were! You will jump off the side to me and go under the water and kick your feet to go up! You also will stick your entire face under water and blow bubbles. Where did you learn this because i know i didn't teach you!!
heading to the lake, Grandma Great is all about safety first. In order to even go by the lake we have to have a life jacket on. I like these safety rules!
Throwing rocks in the lake!
Train Ride at Arnolds Park!
We ate lunch on the boat one day! You loved it especially the cupcakes and watching the other boats
LUCKY!!
Little fish!
Reading your favorite book!
You got the flu on Sunday Night. Your first and only flu :( You threw up twice and then slept from 6pm-7am. You woke up completely fine and you wouldn't have had any idea that you were sick the night before!
Bonding over the Ipad!
Mommy loves captain and it seems you do too :)
Our boat ride turned into nap time!
Train ride with Mommy!
The rest of the pictures are taken with my camera :)
First time riding the rides at Arnolds Park, I thought they went pretty fast but you loved every second of them!
I think Grandpa and Grandma enjoyed watching you go too!
You acted like such a big boy walking off of the rides! You thought you were such a big kid
This was by far your favorite ride!!
Your first funnel cake!! Grandpa made sure to give you the essentials
You thought these mirrors were too funny!
Running to catch up to everyone! We went and had ice cream at the Nutty Bar even though it was 50 degrees!
We spent one morning throwing rocks into the lake. You are such a boy!
We had so much fun with Brynn and Megan. It was their first time and I have a feeling they will be back :)
Driving Grandpa's Boat after we ate lunch on the boat!
Grandpa taught you about the levers!
All by yourself!
We went to a little childrens museum one morning. It was such a cool little place!
I hope you know how lucky you are to have such an active Grandma Great! She can do such fun things with you!
You loved doing all the little activities :)
But your favorite was coloring!
This is going to be our annual Okoboji picture!
We didn't see this train the first day but you loved loved LOVED it!
Waiting like a big boy for your turn :)
Wee!!
After hitting your head a few times you learned to put your hand out!
Are you sure you are just one?!
Barefoot Bar Fun!
Eating like a big kid
Swimming in Grandma's bathtub!
Hope you had as much fun as we did watching you experience Okoboji! Fingers crossed we will be able to make it up there for the 4th of July, we left a few things just to help our chances!!
Also a BIG THANK YOU to Grandpa and Grandma Great for giving us this place to have so much fun. We love you!!
PS I am NOT editing this, the kids are waking up so if I sound like an idiot, well I am not :)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment