Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Big Brother, Father's Day, 21 months

Well it is 8 am and you are STILL sleeping and Griffin is napping, so instead of going back to sleep I have decided I better update the blog! Lots has been going on in our life the past few weeks and I want to make sure to keep everyone updated.

First off your going to be a BIG BROTHER!! I was laying in bed the other day thinking about how it will be so weird writing this blog to the both of you. Like should I start a new blog for your sibling, I am not sure I will even be able to keep up with this one when I have two babies who need my arms.
I have mixed emotions about #2, don't get me wrong I am beyond happy that we are pregnant again and will have a new little creature to love up on and show the ways of life too. I am just nervous about sharing my time with you. You are my whole world and somehow I will have to figure out how to divide it  so you get the love you deserve and the new baby gets the love it deserves. I am sure I will figure it out, as there are millions of moms who do it everyday!

Here's your sibling!! Quite the little thing :) 


I have been feeling great with this pregnancy. I am saying its a girl, just a feeling. I wouldn't mind being wrong since we have everything for a boy already!! Plus I think our bank account will be grateful as well. Either way we will take a healthy baby!! You are going to be the best big brother out there!!  You will randomly just go up and kiss Griffin for no reason, it melts my heart!

Baby Godsey #2 will be here in January!


Father's Day was just a few days ago! We celebrated with a few of our favorite fathers. Mainly your Daddy, we are lucky lucky lucky to have him. I hope you appreciate all that he does for us. I know right now you don't understand but one day you will. He works hard for us, helps us, supports us, but most importantly loves us. You and I are a rare wild, crazy breed but he deals with our crazy on a daily basis :) Thanks daddy


Father's Day 2012!

Father's Day 2013!

We spent Saturday with Grandpa Del and the family from the Godsey side! 

You loved playing with Cousin John and his son Dillon!

Making your Father's Day Cards! 


Daddy's gifts from us 

Helping Mommy make Papa and Daddy a cheesecake 

I think you enjoyed the filling and helping 

Trying to get a good picture of you and Daddy...

Is nearly impossible these days 


21 months.....
wow big man you are really a two year old, atleast you think you are. The stuff you do not only amazes me but just shocks the heck out of me!! Here are just a few things that you can do..

You can say more words that a lot of kids your age. Big words too..your favorites are motorcycle, bicycle, Delicious,

You speak in three-four word sentences! See You Later, I love you, Have a good day, Night Night Daddy, I love that you are such a little talker

You answer questions accurately with the proper yes and no answer. for example; if you go upstairs, I can ask "John, are you upstairs?" you will respond with a "yes," If I ask you what you are doing you will respond with what you are doing.  Majority of the time its "Getting IPAD" Lol too smart little man :)

You can identify what a star, circle, heart, cloud, and sun are. We are working on triangle and square, you can say the words but get confused. You can also draw a circle if mommy asks you to.

If someone asks your name you respond "John" We are working on John Gosdey, but hey I am ok with you just saying John :)

You can walk up the stairs without holding on to anything, sometimes even run up a few! 

You can now reach the railing when walking down the stairs so you hold on to them.


Haha your dad sent me this picture of you I was working, and said "Look at this weirdo," it made me laugh

Still love to color!!

Aunt Diane from Buffalo came for a visit! We can't wait to see her and our cousins in November! 


Our Awesome Memorial Day Picture!! 

Your favorite book!! Seriously you can name at least 30 things in the book! 

Swimming with our besties! 


Your obsessed with lawn mowers, Auntie Ala had this and you wouldn't let it out of your site

National Doughnut Day! 

Loving Daddy's motorcycle, you love to sit on it and even just touch it! 

You are pretty close to doing a somersault 

We have just in the last week got you out of our bed, it was quite the long battle! But now that mommy has some energy back I can handle the lack of sleep it took :) keep up the good work big man! 

Learning the tricks of the trade of dipping oreos in milk 

Pony Rides at the Family Festival! You were a pro

Sleeping like a grown man! 

GG and Papa bought you a lawn mower because of your new obession :) Thanks so much guys


We went outside and painted one day! You loved it :) 


The funny face pictures we make and send to daddy during the day

Double fisting suckers at Elbee's it was more like triple fisting 

We did a fun sensory stuff one morning! This was "what's that smell," its pretty cute watching you try to learn how to smell 

We played with a bag of water and soap, Griffin actually popped it on himself! Sorry Griffin no more cheap bags

Splash park fun! 

Who's that monkey in that tree?!

I knew this day would come..

You love playing in the sand at the park


Do you see this tantrum?



Putting your own peanut butter on your cracker!! 


Sometimes we enjoy a few minutes of down time, Mommy really loves these moments! 

Time to potty train you, especially when you are pooping in the middle of the living room and I ask you if your pooping and you say Ya!




Happy 21 months Big Man! 
Keep on Keeping on...







No comments:

Post a Comment