Monday, December 23, 2013

Any day..

We are officially FULL TERM! 

Any day you will be here. 

Any day our lives will forever change

Any day John will go from being the only child to a big brother

Any day we will be parents of two boys

Any day we will know your name will be



Any day we will know if you look like your brother

Any day we will change from a family of 3 to a family of 4

Any day I wont be pregnant anymore

Any day I will have to do the labor thing...again

Any day my heart is going to grow bigger than I ever imagined it could

Any day I will be able to kiss your sweet cheeks, smell your sweet newborn smell, and hold you in my arms and not my belly

AND I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!


No comments:

Post a Comment