Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Post before Christmas

Well, we are offically in the home stretch of Baby #2's arrival!! Less than 4 weeks until we will have our sweet little boy in our arms! Eekk I am sooo excited but yet so terrified at the same time! Life with two will be a whole different ball game but one that we are ready to take on full force.

It's amazing how different pregnancies can be. At this point with John I was miserable, the thought of going to the bathroom made my body hurt. This time...I am not sore, have a pretty good amount of energy, and haven't reached the point to where I am done. Although, the heartburn is a bit much, the low belly, and funk of knowing that he is so close but yet so far away are starting to wear me down.


Last week I went to the doctor, and was 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced so at least my body is starting to make the "adjustments" it needs to do in order to get him out! It's amazing what the body does. We have made a list of things that need to get done and I am proud to say that we have a pretty good chunk of them checked off.  I have been trying to do a little each day so it doesn't seem soo overwhelming.

Trying to figure out what shade of blue to paint the nursery..


My parents wanted to do something to help with the baby so they decided to paint the nursery. Aren't they the best!!

The room is slowly coming together! 


Other than tackling our baby is going to be here soon check list we have been enjoy Christmas festivities and our last few weeks with only one child....One WILD Child!
These are of course way out of order but here are a few things we have been up to the past month or so!

Mommy got a new blanket and you of course claimed it 

Sometimes you act like a teenager and it freaks me out! 

You thought that you needed to eat Daddy's wrap

A rare lazy Sunday! 



You are IPAD obsessed, I have had to take it away from you because you will not do anything else but play it! 

 Doing Christmas craft! We have been doing 1 fun Christmas thing a day but I want to post them all in one post so its easy to find next year :) 

My favorite part of everyday

You don't get what personal space is 



Sometimes the light hits your eyes and they become the most beautiful blue! 

This is quite typical to find you in places you shouldn't be 

We got the front of the house decorated for Christmas! 

A few favorite pictures from Joey and Megan's wedding! 


It's crazy to think we used to be a family of 4! 



With 2 of my favorite men! 

The Gazda side..we are only missing 3 people if you can believe it! 

The Cranston side.! You can name everyone in this picture too :) Big families are the best! 

See another picture where you have climbed on something you shouldn't have 

We had a date night to Disney Live, you really enjoyed it and sat and watched the play! Thanks for a great night :)





You are really into helping me make dinner.

Always climbing on me. Except in the last week or two, Mommy can't handle it! 

Getting ready for Christmas! 


A normal place to play the Ipad 

Your big brother gift is all ready to go for the hospital! 

You wanted me to open the crackers while I was in the shower, I told you I would when I got out and this is what I got out of the shower to..


You helped Daddy carry in the new chair for your brothers room then tested it with Mommy  



We went to the Durham one day to meet Santa and watch Aunt Lupe sing! You loved it even more than you did the first time we went. 



Our family of 3.5!  

Isn't this an awesome picture of Grandma Great and you and Brynn!?

Daddy and I were holding hands you had to put your hand in the middle..Love 

a normal way to drink milk!

Sometimes you are so funny..who watches tv like this?! 

I heard the water running and came to see what you were doing and this is what I saw. You must have thought your humidifier needed to be refilled.

Pretty soon we will take pictures like this to send to daddy but there will be a newborn in it :)

Can't wait to celebrate Christmas with you! One week left to go! 



No comments:

Post a Comment