Monday, March 10, 2014

Broc Thomas-2 months

Happy 2 months to our little chunky baby!!

I am posting this a few days late but the pictures were actually taken on your 2 months bday. 

I am not sure how two months has gone by but somehow it has! Crazy 

You are such a calm baby, and you are now smiling! 


You weigh 12 lbs 

You are 23 inches long! 

You barley fit into size 1 diapers

Your 3 month clothes are getting quite tight, so we are going to have to bump you up to 3-6 month already! 



You eat every 3-4 hours, and I am not sure how much you take. I have heard that you can down 5 ounces and act like its an appetizer. 

I do know that I am producing a crap ton of milk, It even caused me to get mastitis. Which stinks a big one.  


You are a great night time sleeper. Most nights we put you to bed around 9pm and you sleep until 4. Last night you went to bed at 10pm and I had to wake you up at 8am! 

We are still working on the schedule thing, some days I swear we have it and then other days I know we don't. 

Mommy went back to work last week. Bitter sweet time for me. Luckily we have great family to take care of you and your brother so I don't worry.....too much! 

Thanks to GG And Aunt Mary for taking such good care of you boys! 


I love your smile! It can brighten any day, especially mine. 

You love to play on the ground and to stare at your brother.


You HATE I repeat HATE hats and anything touching your head! 

You HATE being cold, we hear you scream the most when we take you out of the bath. 



You were diagnosed with MSPI (Milk Soy Protein Intolerance)  which means that mommy can't have  any dairy or soy. You would be amazed at all the stuff that has these two ingredients in it! I am really missing cheese but your health obviously is more important. I also have found that chocolate, caffeine and tomato sauces like spaghetti sauce bother you too. Pretty much I can eat peanut butter, fresh fruits and veggies and meat. It has been quite the adjustment but it's getting easier. They told me to think Fall for being able to eat normal again. So I am thinking Nebraska football will be the perfect time to enjoy a big fat greasy pizza! 

The change in diet has totally helped you reflex though. You no longer grunt all the time but don't worry we still know you are here :) 


We sure love you Broc Thomas thanks for making our life so eventful these past two months! 



No comments:

Post a Comment