Thursday, March 6, 2014

Broc's Baptism

We finally Baptized Broc this passed Weekend. Seems fitting considering that it was the Sunday before Ash Wednesday. We had a great day surrounded by family and friends. Thanks to everyone that was apart of the day. It means the world to us that you are not only a great support for Broc but us as parents as we raise our son to be a Christian! 

Broc wore the same outfit as John and his Uncle Joey were baptized in. Broc by far filled it out the best. 


Our little family of 4



Mr. Serious

John loved the day and even yelled out in the middle of the service "Look Broc's getting a bath!" 



Such a special moment to watch our son get baptized. I can only wait to see how his relationship with God forms over his life. 

Broc's Godmother Jordan. Jordan and I have been friends/best friends for 20 years this year! I couldn't think of a better person to play such an influentical role in his life. 

If you know anything about our family you should know that Pastor Larry, is our Pastor.  He has now baptized me and both my boys and married Sean and I. Plus what he has done for the rest of my family. 

The Grandparents

The Great Grandparents


Proud Parents! 

We had everyone over to our house for cake after. Charise, Sean's mom made the cake. From what I heard it was delicious! 

Thanks to our family and friends for your continued support of our little family. We are beyond blessed to have each and everyone of you in our lives! 

Welcome to God's Family Broc, it is yet another amazing family you get to be apart of.  I hope that you know no matter where you are, and what you are doing that God will always be with you. And if you can believe it he loves you just as much as me!  Take pride in being a Godly man, know that your relationship with him will be one of the best relationships you can ever have.  Love, Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment