Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Feb U Any

Why yes I stole subways slogan....but I have what feels like thousands of random pictures from the month that I need to post. So this is the post where ANYthing goes up from the month of February. I hit the big subjects with their own posts. So sit back and prepare yourself for The Godsey Family picture overload...


John (left) Broc (right) both wearing the same tie in their newborn pictures! 


How we spent the beginning of February 




It was too cold outside so we brought the snow into us! We did practice throwing snow balls outside


John's little hideout 

Enjoying our swaddle bath


Silly Selfie

Starting to really be able to focus on objects, including Big Brother~ 


Love this face 

"Hey Mom look at Me!" 

John's newest obsession is playdoh, we play it atleast twice a day

John's skin is so dry so we are trying to take daily baths. 

"Good Morning America" Broc wasn't a huge fan of the flash and John well John is used to it! 

John getting his mommy snuggles in

The appearance of after nap snuggles 

The aftermath of one night! Glad we got the pooping thing figured out! 

John was so sweet and not only laid next to Broc but covered him up "Here Broder here" 

Mommy and her friends on her birthday. It was nice to get out of the house and get away from the mommy duties for a few hours! 

And we got to enjoy some mommy and daddy time

Happy Birthday Mommy! Broc gave me his first smile on the morning of my birthday. Best Present by far! 

He had a very specific point to make 

Mommy's favorite birthday picture! We snuggled in bed and were all sleeping by 930. 



Gracie came to give us our girls scout cookies! It was so nice to see her and her mommy Collette
Hello Mr. Handsome 

We were able to get some Valentine's Day crafts in..

We sent this to our family :) 

Shaving cream fun

Little Brother 

We were trying to get John to do a thumbs up, because we got out the door with 2 minutes to spare! 


The Boy's Valentines Day Presents


Our Little Doctor of Love 

My Littlest Valentines



Daddy sent me beautiful flowers and cookies that John broke into and ate when I was in the shower



We went to the mall and played with Payton


And we made our own stuffed Lion at the build a bear shop

And we built a fort in the living room

John will be quite upset when Broc is old enough to open his own presents 

A new sleep sac and rattles! 


Broc was diagnosed with MSPI so Mommy can't have dairy or soy, Daddy stopped and got this ice cream for her as a Valentines Day surprise. We enjoyed the night cuddling and watching tv. 


Broc's really getting the smiling thing down

Swinging the microphone stand as a bat 

And taking the letters off the wall

We put this on facebook with the caption that said "He Farted and it Stinks!"

Changing so much

We celebrate Papa's Birthday! 




It hit the 50's for a few days so we ventured out on our first walk around the lake. Both boys loved it! 

These two hold my heart! 

 

Watching Brother swing and jump on the trampoline 




Middle of the night love 

Broc and I attended a funeral and of course he was dressed so handsomely! 

How most of our nights are spent 

So exhausted 


Helping Mommy make a cake, such a good little helper 

My chubby little baby 

Mr. Innocent 

Celebrating Allison's 30th Bday 

It was so nice spending some time with daddy! 

But nothing beats the feeling of all four of us being together 





Love Love Love

My pirate keeping a look out with the toilet paper holder 

Painting time! 

Really filling out the carseat 
"Mommy I pumpin" when he graduates this is for sure going in the slideshow 

Just a typical Monday night, (daddy really didnt' hate life I swear)


I really need to lay off the pictures of Broc right? No way! 

And this is what the boys are doing, nap time! 

I'm not reviewing all these picture captions in hopes that I can catch a little nap myself. Hopefully I don't wait as long next time so it doesn't take me so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment