My Sweet Broc,
A whole month has passed with you being in our lives. It's hard to believe that it's already been a month, but then it also feels like you have been here way longer than a month! Weird I know, one day when your a parent you may understand.
You are becoming quite the little chunk!
You are a great nurser, never have you given me a problem with nursing. Actually you made it seem easy!
You can now wear 0-3 month clothes from Baby Gap, and a few 3 month clothes.
You are such a calm baby.
When your brother holds you and touches you, you never fuss
Thank you for that, bc if you would cry he probably would bother you more.
You are starting to focus more and more.
I am pretty sure you can see my face, and when you do I swear your eyes light up like hey there you are mama!
You have acid reflux so we have started you on medication. I sure hope it helps!
I have only left you for about 2 hours so I could go and spend some one on one time with your brother.
You get up to nurse about twice a night. The first stretch is about 5 hours and then second is 4.
Thank you isn't even enough gratitude I have to you for this.
When you do get up its about an hour process to change, feed, burp, and hold you.
I suck at cutting your nails, so it isn't uncommon that you have a scratch on your face. I tried filing them down but I don't even know know how to use a file!
You still wear gowns to bed, and sometimes all day. I love how easy they are to change your diaper.
You seriously poop A LOT.
We have gone through 3 boxes of newborn diapers in your first month.
You have already had two diaper rashes.
I love to rub your feet, and unlike your brother it actually soothes you
You came out being a clone of your brother but you are so different now. I love that you are coming into your own little man.
You just started wearing size 1 diapers today. You might be able to squeeze in the newborns for a little longer but I have like 5 huges boxes of size 1's I would like to use.
You are staying awake for longer periods of time, which I love!
Your eyes are starting to lighten up, are you going to have blue blue eyes like your brother?
I gave you your first bottle of breast milk last week. I wasn't excited about it but eventually I have to go back to work.
You use the paci to go to sleep at night with but that's really the only time.
You are the nosiest baby I have ever met. Seriously, you grunt all the time! It's so bad I thought about moving you into your bed but ya right you're still in the rock n play next to me.
You rarely cry
You do not like your car seat, not even a little bit.
You are one of the most favorite things I have ever done.
I still can't believe your here
I still can't believe you were inside of me
I still can't believe I have known you for a month
I still can't believe how much I love you.
Happy 1 month my handsome boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment