My sweet a John, you are the sweetest Big Brother on the planet. I have a hard time even believing was so worried about you.
You are constantly asking to hold him
You are always saying "awe he's so cute" or "awe he's so sweet"
You are excited to come home and see him when you've been gone.
Every morning you come into Mommys room and say "oh hey broder"
You call him Broder, which I love. Maybe because I am always saying your brother.
I love watching you lay next to him and talk to him. You even try and turn his head so he could look at you.
Thanks for being such a sweet Big Brother.
I think Broc, mommy and Daddy are all so lucky that you're so sweet and have adjusted so well to having a new baby in the house. We couldn't be more proud of you!




No comments:
Post a Comment