I really only know the days as "does Sean work both jobs today, or one"
The only way I keep track of the days is if we have plans that day, majority of days we don't
I don't know the date and have to look it up everyday to keep track of life!
I do know Broc will be 4 weeks on Monday..what to the what?!
It is 4 o clock on Tuesday and Johns still in his pjs
I managed to get a shower in when both boys were awake bc I slept when they did
My shower was more of a job looking out about every minute to check on Broc. I don't know where I thought he was going!
I actually debated on taking a shower like I do everyday, until I realized...
Broc projectile vomited on me in the middle of the night
Then peed on me this morning
And threw up in my hair this afternoon.
A shower was needed and I'm glad I got one!
Yesterday (Wednesday) I chalked up to a good day bc I managed to sweep the floor, unload and load the dishwasher and bathe all 3 of us... The boys and myself, Sean did his on his own ;)
Did you notice I'm bathing my children with a coors light cup! Inspiration for all moms right there
It takes easily an hour to get out of the house. Before kids I could shower and be put the door on 30 minutes...make up included!
I can mult-task like no other..Nursing, play the iPad with John, text Sean and pump. It was quite impressive I will not lie.
The best things about being a mom to a newborn and toddler outweigh the daily struggles
When I get to cuddle both boys at the same time I swear my lips could fall off bc I can't stop kissing them!
Watching them sleep makes my heart feel like it's going to explode from the amount of love I feel for them! I even caught myself crying about it last night as I watched Broc sleep in my arms and John sleeping right next to me. It didn't even bother me it was 3:30am.
Life can get pretty crazy around here but I wouldn't change it for the world.
My mom sent me the sweetest email the other day when I mentioned I was having "mothers guilt" and in it she said
"Lay your head down on your pillow every night knowing your kids know they are loved by you. And Wake up every morning thinking how you are going to show them they are loved by you."
Thanks so much for the inspiration mom!
That is what's important, it's not the
dirty dishes in the sink
The crumbs on the floor
The throw up in my hair
The laundry that took me two days to do
The fact that John and I's fun activities are now coloring with markers rather than the newest Pinterest find
that Broc is still in his outfit from yesterday and it's 11am
Or that it took me 3 days to get this blog post finished
What matters is that today and everyday I get to show this toddler and newborn that they are beyond loved by me



No comments:
Post a Comment