Last night while up nursing Broc at 230, I hear this loud thud. Instantly I knew John fell out of bed. Yes we only have a bed rail on one side, don't worry we plan on getting a new one, well ASAP! I got up ran into johns room to find him on the floor. Breathless from crying I swooped him up into my arm and started comforting him. All while Broc who is now screaming in my other arm because he's hungry and I just took the boob away from him. Oh did I mention my boob is still hanging out.
So there I stand...screaming scared toddler in one arm, screaming newborn in the other and a boob just hanging out.
I at that moment knew I was going to survive this mom of two thing. Not only would I survive but I would rock it to the best I possibly could.
Luckily Sean, was here to help me and came and took Broc, who he calmed down, all while I got John settled down, and back in bed. As I came back to nurse Broc I couldn't help but laugh at the situation that just happened and how a week ago I was freaking out about being a mom to two kids.
These two boys are defiantly going to keep my on my toes, and probably going to keep me away from doing the things I love to do (blog on a regular basis). But in the end watching these two grow infront of my eyes and knowing that they need me is the best part of it all!
Much Love!
PS a special thank you to my amazing HUSAND who has had the week off and has gone above and beyond to help out! We are going to miss you when you go back to work tomorrow! Thanks for being such a great daddy and husband! We love love LOVE you!!

Jess,
ReplyDeleteThis story is funny now but I'm sure last night it wasn't as much fun! Poor John :( You are blessed to be a mom of two!!!!
BTW I will babysit any time!