As I invisioned my life of being a mom I never imagined how the hard days would be. How some days
He gave these boys to ME and somehow I need to find a way to teach them how to behave. Even on the days I want to give up or the days I want to check out from this parenting gig....I can't.
I love these boys with all my heart and soul, but I will not lie to myself another day...this shit is hard!!! So here are some of the struggles I've been facing
This was only a small part of my trip to Target...that is the cream of a Cadbury egg all over his face. Why would I give him this while in the store?? Simple usually it keeps him quiet!!
This incident was
Followed by
A fit that lasted about 45 minutes, the fit was bc he wanted to go to the store.. Even though we just left the store.
After the fit and things seemed to settle down..
I took this picture only to realize as I was snapping the picture ...John POOPING on my floor!!
All this happened before noon!
And last night John threw my cell phone off the island and broke it. Yes if you remember correctly about a month ago I just got it fixed!
Things are hard..
Potty training is hard, which is the main reason why I didn't want to do it! John sometimes just pees his pants bc he is too busy playing to stop and go.
He poops on the floor while Broc has been constipated!
Both my children were sleeping great, and now they are both up at 630am.
But even after the hard days and they both are asleep, I still stop and pray about being lucky enough to be their mommy. For some reason God has faith I can do this parenting gig so I will have to have faith that he is right!
I am not writing this to have you feel sorry for me or tell me I'm a great mom, bc as conseeded as it sounds I know I am a great mom and one of the greatest reason is I try, even on the bad days :)
I wanted to document this so I can look back and remember that there are hard days too!!!
It's the first of May and we received this awesome May Day basket from my mom along with some cinnamon rolls...
And I remembered its a new month and 30 years from now when my children call and tell me about their children torturing them, I can remember back to this moment and smile and be glad that I survived!
Here's to May, and hopefully some damn sunshine so We can get outside!!









No comments:
Post a Comment