We had an awesome time in Okoboji celebrating Memorial Day. I will not lie two "little" kids on a vacation is not a vacation for the parents. It took some time to adjust but Sean and I figured this out by the end :) thanks everyone for all your help we couldn't have done it without you! Needless to say Mommy and Daddy will be planning a vacation of their own sometime soon.
The pictures uploaded to the blog crazy so these are in no particular order. I also don't have time to put them in order considering it would take too long! So After this trip I did realize I sure miss having my iphone as dont' trust myself with my big camera around water.
It took us 5 hours to get home and 3.5 hours to get there. One of the delays on the way home was we stopped in LeMars, IA which is the capital of ice cream!
He had a wide variety to choose from and he chose vanilla
Mommy had to feed brother before we left so you and Daddy took a walk to say goodbye to the lake. But instead you found a prime fishing spot!
We went to say goodbye to Grandma Great and Grandpa Great and had to snap our yearly pictures. Crazy to think last year at this time I was newly pregnant with Broc, now check out the little chunk!
Broc is a little on the heavy side lol
We stayed at different condo with my parents and the Wellendorf's. It was literally across East Lake from my Grandparents and connected to the indoor waterpark . We loved it, and still spent a lot of time at my Grandparents.
First time riding the roller coaster! John was a little freaked out at first but by the end he was smiling.
Love this little boy!
Nutty Bar, Mommy can't wait for next year when her and Broc can enjoy this tradition again :)
We Celebrated Brocoli's (Brooke) 21st Birthday at the barefoot bar!
Love her!
Thanks to my mom and aunt Mary we were able to go out and enjoy a few drinks with the birthday girl!
Train Ride!
Love love Love these two handsome boys!
SELFIES WITH MY BOYS!
Love this picture that my Aunt Mary got of Grandpa smiling at Broc.
Broc was too little to go on the boat so I stayed back. Thanks to everyone that helped so John could enjoy driving Grandpa's boat.
John didn't poop the whole time we were there until the last night and this is where he pooped at!
Broc was such a good baby the whole time.
John got a time out, so I told him I was taking a picture of him in time out bc the first few days he was more on the naughty side. This child will need a good nap until he is 30 I swear!
Breakfast on the deck was a must!
reading with his GG
Daddy even got the camera and snapped some pictures! Thanks Daddy
Picnic with Brynn after the waterpark!
Love these two!
GG and Papa with their boys!
Sean got pulled over on the way up there, so of course I had to document it
stayed awake the whole way up there!
Okoboji bound!
Okoboji 2014 was a success! Until next time
(Hopefully next time I put some make up on lol)


No comments:
Post a Comment