Thursday, October 16, 2014

Mommy takes a lot of pictures

Oh yes I am talking about myself and yes I know I take too many pictures but this is 1/6th of pictures I uploaded to my computer from my phone. So here it goes....



Fall in Nebraska is seriously the prettiest time of year we have really been spending a lot of time outside 

Broc and I have been enjoying John being at school by shopping and napping! 

 

School is quite exhausting..

heading out for a walk around the lake

These boys sure have my heart 

Love this blue eyed baby boy



AIRPLANE!

it is not uncommon to find Broc "stuck" 


Roasting hot dog and smores with dad! 


you've heard of a double rainbow right? Well this is could the double airplane :) 

HE IS SOOO LONG!!



Both of them are working on their balance 

yet another baby obsessed with the fridge. He hasn't climbed inside..yet 



 

 

The newest member our the family...Brooklyn!! Both boys are in love with her already! John loves holding her and is constantly talking about her. 

 

I will not lie when I saw that hopefully one day we can add a little purple/pink to this family but for right now I sure love my boys!


Skinny Bones Pumpkin Patch! 









This corn maze is huge and got a little intense when John decided he didn't want to walk after 10 minutes and we couldn't get out. Needless to say I eventually picked up the stroller and walked over the corn to get out..the entrance. 





It's so funny how boys are obsessed with tractors. 

Quick story..John had a little freak out moment when he thought I was going to make him ride this ride. I told him he didn't have to and he wouldn't even walk by it. We were getting ready to leave he kept saying "I ride the cow, I ride the cow!" We started walking towards it and he started freaking out again. So I said if you don't want to do it then you don't have to but its up to you. After 5 minutes he got on the ride. I couldn't' have been more proud of him for facing his fears without his mommy forcing him to!  

Broc was super excited for his new pumpkin!

 
Sean and I had a fun night out celebrating a friend's wedding! 


I sure love this man! 






Just another night enjoying the beautiful fall evening hauling pumpkins, swinging, and decorating 


I love cuddle time before bed with these boys. 


We went big and went out to breakfast at our favorite breakfast place Vidlacks! Sean and I used to eat here all the time pre-parenthood


Picking out pumpkins! 



All decorated! 


Look at that blonde hair!! 




Broc is in love with John's tractor! {Don't worry i didn't let them go, just snapped a quick picture}

He seriously can eat more than any baby I have ever met. 


I love these two silly faces! 

I think he's on to us...



Selfies with Mommy

Just chillin while mom shops

When your baby likes to knock things over....

Loving how he learned to give hugs

Never a moment where he isn't climbing or jumping or doing both


The house next door sold and John has been watching the cranes and trucks like crazy.

Love my growing boy! 


The Boys and I are so excited and feel honored to be apart of Jordan and Zach's wedding in the spring. I have a feeling they will be the cutest ring bearers ever. 

If he's in his high and there is food he is happy 

Tuesday Nights are Elbee's night with Grandma and Grandpa Great! 



At times it can be hard but giving them a bath at the same time is way easier than separate!

I went to snap a picture of Broc climbing the stairs (his new pass time) and caught John coloring on the wall! 

Broc got a car seat John got a new thing to jump off 

 
Just another day in our wild and crazy life! 
loves his new car seat! 

We spent one day with the family going to the zoo and watching Abbie (our cousin) play in district softball 


John went on the bridge for the first time! I was soo proud 










Don't take my picture! 

Daddy and John had a fun day going to Disney Live Pirate and Princess 


Sometimes doing nothing with these two is my favorite thing to do


John always said he wanted SpiderMan for a brother 

LOVE 



Another Nemo lover

John had a fever and Broc was teething so we had a lazy day at home. 

until mom couldn't handle the whining so we painted pumpkins





Brother is at School so this naughty little baby had taken over his blanket! 

Thanks for checking in! I would say this won't happen again but it probably will. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment