Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Broc's Still Here...

I feel like the month of September was taken over by John and Sean's birthday. I just wanted you to know that I didn't forget about our growing, funny baby boy!! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the month!


It's amazing how long he has gotten! 



Standing in his crib....(note the mobile)
resulted to this ....
needless to say he doesn't have a mobile in his bed anymore. 



Broc is really into getting into anything that is on the ground including the dirt devil! I love that he isn't afraid of the vacuum and look at that smile! 

He is becoming a crazy fast crawler! 

I had the fridge open the other day and I turned around to this! Looks like he isn't slowing down any day soon! 

I promise there wasn't a single kiss missed, or a snuggle opportunity that was not taken while we celebrated birthdays for pretty much the whole month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment