Friday, September 26, 2014

John's 3rd Birthday Celebrations

In True OVER THE TOP Mom Style (seriously I am not sure why I can't control myself when it comes to birthdays!!)
We had 4 birthday celebrations for John..4! It doesn't help we have a big family, and lots of friends. It was easier for us to have 4 little celebrations compared to one huge one. So here are the loads of pictures of the fun events! 


We had a family celebration on the Sunday before his birthday. I don't know how I got so lucky we seriously have an extended family that is apart of our almost everyday life. It wouldn't be a birthday without celebrating with them. (Plus I don't think they would even allow it) 
John wanted a tractor cake, HyVee made this adorable cake and John was in LOVE with it! Plus he got another tractor out of the deal so he was pretty excited. 


I set up a little station for the little kids where they could paint and take home their painting. It was fairly inexpensive to do this. I got the paint for $2 at target and the canvas I had in the closet! Plus what kid doesn't love to paint.


Happy Birthday John! 



I hope your WISH COMES TRUE! 






Just a few of his favorite presents! I was so proud of him for saying thank you to everyone! At one point he said "Oh I got THIS..THANK YOU!" he didn't even know what it was but he was thankful! 
Gracie couldn't make it the kids party so she came to the family one. She's family anyways :) 

John's cousin Brynn! 

Isn't he lucky!?!?

Just Playing a little Ninjas! 


Because our little circle has so many kids we had a celebration with them on John's birthday. We seriously invited 17 little friends over for cupcakes and we didn't invited every kid from the circle. We did this pretty cheap...We just had each kid decorate a cupcake! I bet it cost me $30 to have a little celebration for 17 kids! 

I didn't get a lot of pictures but John had fun! 


Here are just a few of the kids. John can tell you all of their names and where they live! This is one of the reasons we picked a circle in a new development! Most people with younger kids live here



Last Night being 2! 
 

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY! Daddy took this picture in the morning


Your birthday present from Mommy and Daddy A New TRACTOR!! It was little overboard I know but the two of the neighbor kids have these and he is obsessed with them :) 

 
He is and still is in HEAVEN! 





"Mommy take my picture" 



We were able to FaceTime Brocoli and Coria (Corey) you were so excited to tell them about your day! 


GG and Papa came over to sing Happy Birthday to you and Daddy! 

You are pretty lucky to have such a fun Papa! 

Happy 30th Birthday to Daddy and Happy 3rd Birthday John!! 



Birthday Party for Friends/Family at Sky Zone! 










You gave your friends their treat bags and said thanks for coming to the my 3rd birthday! 

Mr; Bode


Payton

Griffin

Cousin Myles 

Alex



You came home from the party and we HAD to open your gifts! 



The 4th Celebration was at school and Mommy wasn't there to get pictures! But they did sing to you, and you were able to wear a crown! 


I hope you had the best birthday ever John!! It was just like I hoped you were surrounded by people who love you and love watching you grow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment