Saturday, September 6, 2014

Broc Thomas..8 months

Happy 8 months to our sweet baby boy..Broc Thomas!! 

This last month has been a BIG ONEu7y<-----this is due to you trying to STAND up on a toy and falling over hitting your head.  

Any ways a BIG MONTH for you Broc! You are growing faster than I could have ever imagined as as much as I love watching you grow it saddens my heart thinking about how my baby is trying not to be such a baby! (#3.."!?!?!?! just kidding Sean)



This month you started CRAWLING.

You started pulling yourself up on stuff



You started eating bites of food

And you can feed yourself, you're not the best at this but you try super hard and 1 out of 10 times you hit your mouth! 


You DON'T Sleep through the night anymore..yes you read that right DONT

You love to jump in your jumperoo at mock speed 100 screaming the whole time 


You SCREAM on demand and not on demand..usually its at John and I think you really think you are talking to him! 

You have learned to cry when I leave the room or cry to get to me faster! 


You rarely like being rocked to sleep anymore. 

You wear size 12 months shirts and 6 months bottoms (broad shoulders, and a skinny waist!) 


You love your binky..(I am pretty happy its not your thumb)

You are just getting over your very FIRST cold!! Unlike your brother who sleeps a lot with his colds you refuse to sleep! (1 of each yeah me!)


You LOVE LOVE LOVE your brother. I could listen to your little laugh all day long as you laugh at him.

Did I say you love watching your brother?! 

You love to read books, we just recently started reading to you and you sit so nicely



You.Are.You

And I LOVE YOU! 



No comments:

Post a Comment