Friday, September 12, 2014

John goes to School

Here is our process all the way from getting supplies, to meeting his teacher, to his first day!! 


It took a little while but he was able to decide on a "packpack"





Meet the teacher! We made a it a special night with just Sean, John and I. I couldn't remember when we spent a night just the 3 of us! It was fun, emotional, and I realized our little boy sure is growing up faster than I ever though possible. 









First day of school. Bethany Lutheran Church September 11, 2014
Thursday Morning Class









All About John……According to John
Age: “No don’t say that” (a week away from being 3)
How tall are you--BIG
My Favorite toy--Captain America
My Favorite Fruit--strawberry milk
My Favorite Color--Red
My Favorite Drink--chocolate milk in America cup
My Favorite Breakfast Food--blueberry muffins
My Favorite Lunch/Dinner food--chicken nuggets
My Favorite Animal—fish
My Favorite TV Show--Spiderman
My Thing I must go to bed with--Nemo Blanket
My favorite book--The Thinks you can think
My best friend--Spiderman
My favorite Holiday--Easter
My Favorite thing to do outside--ride my motorcycle
My favorite song--Happy by Pharrel
When I grow up I want to be--Captain America



Your first day went great! We pulled into the parking lot and you said "Bye Mom See You later!" There were no tears shed, (by either of us) maybe it was because we both knew it was time and you needed this. When I picked you up, you were the first kid to run out of the room to me and gave me the biggest, longest, sweetest hug of all time. My heart was complete mush. From what your teacher said you did great and you didn't start missing Mommy until the end! 

I am so proud of you big man! And I can't wait to watch you through this next phase of life!! 

Go out and be yourself, have faith, and you will accomplish more than you could ever dream of! 



No comments:

Post a Comment