Why yes I just quoted a disney junior (or nick jr. I can't remember) but this was the ONLY way I could convince John to go to the doctor.
He listened to his heart beat and even tested his eye with these cool shades. He was able to show Dr Kronberg how he can throw and catch a ball.
Jump, identify all the shapes, that he was a boy, who was three and his full name. Even told him his mommy, daddy and brother's full name
John's 3 year stats:
Weighs-32lbs 3.2 oz
Height--3 ft 3 inches
Broc did great at his 9 month check up!
He even showed Dr. Kronberg how he can say "Hi" wave Bye Bye,
sign More and clap his hands!
Broc's 9 month stats:
Weighs---18lbs (a whole lb less than John at 9 months)
Height---2 ft 4 inches (.5 inches less than John)
We have healthy growing little boys!!
We are blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment