Thursday, January 1, 2015

Rounding out 2014


The last few days of 2014! 


WE spent a Morning at the Childrens museum with Gracie,Ala Brynn, Brooklyn, Amanda, Lupe and GG! We had a big group but had fun! A lot of my pictures turned out blurry. So I wasn't able to get everyone.


Broc loved being mobile! I thought it was quite a bit harder to take both kids when it was soo busy! Luckily I had a little help :) 


Carousel Fun! 


Melt my hearT!!

Driving the tractor. This to me seems very real life. John doing the computer thing and Broc doing the manual labor. 

always climbing on something! 

When Daddy is at work dinner is usually quite casual

Taking advantage of that older brother thing. 

New Years Eve

Decorating the table 

I made bags with fun things to do to make our little NYE Bash fun.

The sign that nap time is near


As Good of pictures we could get. The ties didn't last very long either 


These two sure can make me laugh! 



 My Handsome New Years Eve Dinner Dates

I cooked us a pretty good dinner



The boys loved this, 7:00....Silly String in the garage (bc it was too cold outside)



 

7:15..Stickers while Mommy and Daddy clean up dinner! 

 
7:30 get a new toy 





7:45 have a Family Dance Party and use the new bells! 








7:55 New Horns! 


I got a little too excited about the balloon drop and managed to drop the balloons with the kids not under them. I will not lie I was a little upset at my decision so when John asked me to set it up again I couldn't resist. Round 2 went a lot better than round 1! 


Happy New Year! 





8:00 Happy New Year Enjoy a New Years Treat! Cookies, Chocolate and Daddy's Favorite Chips! 


Infatuated with the balloons 

Family Selife! 



Perfect end of our little NYE Party before I headed to work. 


2014 was the year that I found out that I could have two full hearts. That I was able to love someone as much as I loved John. Where I found patience is something that is learned and should not be taken for granted. It is the year that Sean and I went through some difficult times but we both wound up winning in the end. Proving to me that we are stronger together than apart. I look forward to see what exciting things 2015 will bring to me, my family and this beautiful life I live! 

I hope everyone has an amazing 2015! 

My goal for 2015 is to stop caring about what other people think and just do me. I want to find ways to inspire moms and not feel guilty about what I do with my own kids. I want to be in the moment, put down the cell phone and drink up every ounce of my children's childhood because life is all about making memories for these two adorable boys God has trusted me with. 

"Women putting other women down is like telling the world you are more worried about your competition than you are your own progress." I found this on pinterest and thought it was too good not to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment