Monday, December 5, 2011

20 Facts about John at 11 weeks!

1. His favorite time is Bath Time!! He giggles, coos and smiles the WHOLE time. 
2. He absolutely HATES getting out of the bath! At 10 weeks he threw a fit when I took him out to the point he made himself throw up! I couldn't believe it!! 
3. Singing to him really does calm him down, favorite songs currently are Fly Away, and You are my Sunshine
4. As of yesterday he officially found his thumb! Pretty cute watching him suck on it!
5. He gives his best smiles in the morning after he eats!
6. His first friend is the snowman I have hanging on my wall. He smiles and coos at it like he is really talking to it!! 
7. He smiles when you tickle his feet.
8. One of his favorite things to do it sit in his swing and watch football!!
9. His favorite place is in Mama's arms! He could sleep for hours if I were holding him.
10. He loves to stand up and look around the room. This includes watching the triplets play! He is so content when doing this!
11. Whenever Mommy tries to take a nap, John decides to get up. I swear he knows what I am trying to do!
12. He farts and burps like a grown MAN! I have never heard a baby let them rip like him and I have been around A LOT of babies in my day!
13. His eyes are a blueish gray color! I really hope they don't change!
14. He loves watching Zane! He follows him where ever he goes in the room!
15. He has 4 cries, Feed me, Change me, Burp me, and Give me my pacifier! 
16. He actually enjoys his acid reflux medicine! Hated his grape Tylenol though
17. He still loves sleeping with his hands by his face! In every ultrasound picture he always had his hands by his face! 
18. LOVES his Pacifier! Defiantly his favorite thing! 
19. He's beginning to like his car seat but man was it a rough road up to this point!
20. His favorite person is Mommy! Yes I am bias but hey I am the one speaking for him :)


No comments:

Post a Comment