Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011

What an amazing thing Christmas is once you have kids. John actually made me enjoy the holidays! Christmas has always been my favorite holiday but this year it was the best! We started our own family traditions and continued some old ones but most of all we spent time with our family. It was important to me to have a time when we get to spend time with just us. So for the first time in my 26 years of life I spent Christmas Eve away from my mom. What a feeling that was to wake up Christmas morning. A little bitter sweet but when I went in to get John (yes he is in his own room now!!) it filled my heart with more happiness than I even knew was possible. John was spoiled with clothes, toys and lots of loving all Christmas. Hope everyone felt as blessed as we did over the holidays!  The boys spoiled me and got me a new camera for Christmas!! A bit on the expensive side but the pictures are A MILLION times better :) I sure do love my boys!

My mom got a jumperoo for her house and we put John in it for the first time on Christmas Eve...HE LOVED IT

Putting on his Christmas Eve pj's GG got him


He loved them!

Such a sweet baby boy 
Playing before bed

All smiles Christmas Morning

All ready for our first Christmas, I made his shirt! Thank you pinterest for the idea and thanks to my Grandma for helping me do it

All his presents from the Cranston Christmas

Laughing and playing with Logan

Our first Christmas <3

This was taken on Christmas Eve Eve, yes we had too many outfits so we had to wear them days in advance....6 to be exact! 

Sitting up so big in his bumpo! 

My hand is soo interesting! 

Sucking his thumb, 

No comments:

Post a Comment