Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ending to 2011

I can't believe 2011 is already over. What an amazing year it has been. A year ago from now I had no idea I would be sitting here watching my beautiful 3 month old son sleep away like an angel. What a blessing he has been. It makes me think of the quote that says "Want to hear God laugh tell him your plan." As a huge planner myself I guess this makes sense as to why it doesn't work out. Things fall apart so everything can fall together and that they did. John has been the biggest life changing thing I have ever done. When people ask how I am liking motherhood, all I can say is he's the best thing I have ever done!! Enough with the sappy stuff, I will say that I love watching him grow everyday and feel privileged to watch him grow with each smile. 

John was 15 weeks old yesterday. Our friends had a beautiful baby girl on Thursday and man did it bring up so many emotions that I had those first few days. The newborn smell, just staring at him in amazement that he came out of me, my love for Sean for giving me such a beautiful baby, the emotions of bawling for no reason just because I was so in love! Now he is sitting up, smiling, cooing, beginning to recognize faces and voices, almost rolling over, following the boys and Zane around, sleeping through the night (one of my favorites) and sucking his thumb!! Such a big boy!!  Here's hoping that 2012 is even better than 2011!!

My two kids...

Zane can't figure out why John's toys aren't his!

Holding his head up soo good!

Loving his new toys!

Finally meeting sweet Stella, JayCe and Baby Boy :)

Tabyn reading books to John, 

The boys interact so well with John its amazing!! John loves them as much as they love him

Baby Blues!

John and Mommy's hands, one day I will look back at this picture and probably cry

Such a serious look


Happy Boy

This picture makes me giggle

Not sure what he's doing but he looks so serious

Time to change activities!

John will talk to these birds for so long! I wish I knew what he was telling them!

Love this little face

wish I could rotate but I was trying to get his profile

Trying new things with my camera, he wore this hat when he was born and man does he fill it out now! 

Love this sleepy boy

I can't get enough of his little hands and how he sleeps like such a grown up!! 


Much Love to You and Your Families in 2012!! I can't only imagine what joy its going to bring us!
Love,
Sean, Jess, John and Zane

No comments:

Post a Comment