getting ready to go!
Mr. Tabyn :)
getting a little vitamin d!
Tallen looks so happy
Abbe spent a few days of her break with us...what a help!!
This is the look Trenton gives me on a regular basis, secretly I know he likes me
Playing in the sand!
Zane doesn't like the fact he can't run around and play but it beats the kennel Zane!
Why can't I play in the sand!!
Tallen so happy to be able to play at the park without his jacket!
Staring at the boys!
Loved the lighting on this one
Tabyn
Tallen made cupcakes out of sand! They were delicious!
Zane agreed on the delicious part!
Mr. Blue Eyes
Snack time
My cousin Jayme and Abbe go to school together!! Its like the second generation of Jordan and Jayme!!
John turn 16 weeks today, and I uploaded all my pictures off my phone yesterday. Here are just a FEW of them...
In the NICU only two days old!
MOHAWK
Nap time with Daddy!
Insisting on watching the game while eating!
John got a jumperoo from Momba and Papa...to say he loves it is an under statement!





























No comments:
Post a Comment