Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Rolling Rolling Rolling!

Well our little man is proving how he is growing at a rapid rate! Within a week he...turned 4 months, began eating cereal, and learned how to roll over! Why must is all happen at once? I tell him everyday to slow down but the response I get is a sweet smile and a loud AAHH!! I am sure he is telling me something but what it is I am not sure!

Here are a few pictures and videos from his big accomplishments... 

CEREAL FOR THE FIRST TIME...



Can't I just have my bottle!!

Sweet Boy Growing So Fast...

Second night went a little better! 

What do I have something on my face?!


Rolling Over!! 


Holding his own bottle...don't worry I don't give him this opportunity often, 
some things I can try and control :)

 Wore himself out trying to escape from the swing :)

Thanks for Checking In.....

No comments:

Post a Comment