Sunday, November 25, 2012

Life can get away from you...

I can't believe it has been over two weeks since I last blogged. Can you say BUSY?!?!  I started a blog three times.  Once I uploaded the pictures and it was on the last picture to upload (25 out of 25), I was babbling on the phone to my dad when I exited out of the window! My computer isn't the fastest computer and my pictures are always so big so it takes awhile. I wanted to bawl thinking about it.  So after a few days (my annoyance had worn down) I tried again. I uploaded the pictures and...I forgot about them! SUPER ANNOYING! I got on my computer the next day and was totally surpised to see they were still there..So I loaded the pics and this is how far I got....

 I swear my child has skipped the whole being "1" phase and move into a full blown 3 year old trapped in a 1 year old body!! I can't 

Here are some of the things we did this month..


No spell check, it dosen't even make sense, I got distracted again! And forgot all about it! As I got home from our "mini" vacation and opened the computer this came up. I had to laugh at my disaster! But its one of my favorite things about motherhood, it only takes one thing your kid(s) does that can make everything you had planned go away!! I wouldn't change it for the world, even if at times what I think is a priority turns into something that gets put on the back burner.

That being said here is what we have been up to...


John you are too much sometimes, you can go from miserable


To totally fine




Back to the world is ending...in a matter of the click of my camera.

We were on a walk one night and I looked down to this..it hurt my heart to think that in just a short while you will be doing this in real life. (As I am sobbing on the curb)

You even sleep like a toddler!! 

This is your favorite thing to do...dump your toys out of your toy box so you can fit in it

We call you the human mooch. You literally beg for food, even if you have just filled your own belly. 
You have informed Lia of you "moochness" too


You love looking through things! Also note your long hair

Your 3rd hair cut! You did better this time than the last. You just HATE having someone hold your head!!

So handsome! 

You loved hanging with your Auntie Jordo! So did Mommy :)


Showing off you new due

Your two favorite things!! Daddy and the vacuum. 


GO BIG RED!! 

I love our time when it is just us 3! 

Hello Mr. Model!

Trying to shut the door while I'm trying to get a picture

Fine hurry and get your pic mom! 

You love any and all stuffed animals! You just lay on this bear forever! 

You took the remote from me one day, and did this. I sent it to your dad and said
"Remote Hog already!" 

You have an obsession with toothbrushes! 

You figured out how to climb in this and do an older version of jumperoo. I see a few amusement parks in your future. :)

You learned how to go down the stairs all by yourself :)

I sure love you little man!! 

I will have to update again soon my computer is being CRAZY!! 
Just remember life can get away from you but it is up to us to enjoy the moments we have :)





No comments:

Post a Comment