Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Lately...

I feel weird that I have been trying to do a blog for a week now, and I haven't had time. Kind of a strange thing for me considering I always find time to do atleast a small update. So since I didn't one in a week it there is going to be a mixture of things on here.


First, Halloween....

We had such a fun Halloween, very low key. Which was perfect for us! Considering every holiday we are running to twenty different places, it was nice to just go to one place and enjoy the holiday.

We went and saw Aunt Lupe and Uncle Do Do's Halloween parade


Road your 4-wheeler




Aunt Mary had everyone over for dinner and trick or treating

You are always the center of attention! 

Wow!! Your favorite word! 

You liked Brynn's pretty princess dress

All the cousin's! 


Can you tell you love your Papa?

You didn't get the concept of trick or treating but you thought it was fun! 




Playing basketball with your Halloween pail



All tuckered out! 




You got down with OPP

Love these pictures of daddy and you :)

This seems to be your favorite face lately...

It's getting colder so we got to rock your new jacket! 

You never stop moving! 

Or getting into things when Mommy is in the shower! 


You LOVE playing with balls though..

Fun with Mommy

You can now say B A L L

Eating like a big boy..


Mommy reads you the same book almost every night, its your absolute favorite. You have gotten so good at reading it that you answer the question of what color your eyes are...with BLUE!! 

You may never stop amazing me with how fast you are growing, but the amount that you are talking at such an early age just scares me to death! 

Thanks for checking in! 



No comments:

Post a Comment