It is amazing to me how this whole concept works. Mostly because of how lucky we are to be apart of something bigger than ourselves. I have to give major props the man upstairs for bringing Sean into my life. He picked out a perfect match for me. at times he can be quite impossible, but other times I think about how we created a perfect little boy so the impossible moments disappear. The best part of us creating John is that I have been given the chance to gain another family. My favorite part is watching Sean's Grandparents with John. I love hearing stories about Sean when he was little, how he was so close to his grandparents. The bond between a child and their grandparents is something that nobody can take away. I think the bond between children and their Great Grandparents is even more special.
Great Grandparents are a delightful blend of laughter, caring deeds, wonderful stories and Love
That being said...
We got to spend a few hours with GGMA and GGPA (Sean's Grandparents) who came into town from the Ozarks for the weekend. It seems we are always off on our timing when they do come, but a couple of hours is better than 0 hours :)
Please disregard my horrible picture taking..John was NOT in the mood for pictures :)
 |
| Love this picture! |
It was so good to see you both! We hope you are feeling better GGMA!! Only a few more weeks and we will be celebrating Thanksgiving together!!
No comments:
Post a Comment