Thursday, October 18, 2012

13 months


 13 months!!!





I am not sure if I am supposed to still be doing monthly updates but I figure since there is so much going on in your life on a regular basis I want to keep track of what you are learning each month!!

*You got your 3rd tooth this month and working on your 4th

*Are learning new words like crazy!! 

*You now say...tree, please, wee, truck, car, they aren't perfect but you are so close! 

*You can turn on the DVD player by yourself which then turns on baby Einstein! Really?

*Can swipe screens on Mommy's  iphone

*Still love books this one is your favorite! You will search the books until you find it

*Have learned how to distract Lia from playing with your toys. Today you waved a truck infront of her face and then put it on the ground for her to grab..All so she wouldn't touch your truck book

*Mommy is getting better about not being so "crazy" about everything. I even took your 13 month picture a day late!  (I know crazy right?!)

*You think you are so funny when you throw yourself on the ground. It is in slow motion but it makes Mommy laugh so you keep on doing it :) Thanks for the giggles! 

*You still love the show the Voice.  Mommy DVRs it and then we watch it together during the day. 


*You are tall enough to open drawers now so that has been a fun little battle! 

*Your favorite game is to mess up everything that mommy cleans up..I think it might be time to start learning the game "picking up the toys yourself!" That would be mommy's favorite game 

(Mommy put together the shelf, there was supposed to be a back and another shelf, but that only lasted a day :))


*This is your favorite snack! You could eat the whole can if I let you!!


*It is unbelievable how much you are LEARNING!!

*You can put the balls in the slide of one of your toys to know where it comes out at and then repeat the process all over

*You can do your puzzles, I just sit and watch in amazement at how it only took you a month to do this!

*You love to color/write! You love you etchasketch (sp?) and probably color on it 10 times a day! You are just an artistic boy!






*Still Love to "help" mommy clean by using the broom and swiffer

*Have become quite the naught little boy!!!

*If we leave the gate down you will climb up 3 steps to where I can't see you...then when I do find you, you have the biggest grin on your face!! 

*Climb the stairs by yourself three fourths of the time

*I have concluded that you are the meanest to the ones you love the most...IE YOUR MOM!!! 

*RUN RUN RUN EVERYWHERE!!


*Have formed your own funny personality!!


*You no longer just let Mommy do silly things to you without letting me know you are not enjoying it!


*Still suck your little thumb...When we tell you to stop you stick your finger in your mouth :)

*Your hair is growing like CRAZY! Which gives you quite the bed head sometimes


*By far your favorie thing to do is climb on the dishwasher!!


*You just  soak everything in to your little brain....




Here you were just a year ago...


This is my favorite thing you do...Sitting in mommy's lap and cuddling :) It doesn't happen often enough but when it does I enjoy every single second!!

LOVE YOU!






No comments:

Post a Comment