What a GREAT DAY!! This happens well only ONCE, so I thought we should do something special to celebrate. I have to work both jobs today so the possibilities were limited. So I decided that we should carve our first pumpkin!! I had a great vision in my head of taking your picture inside of a pumpkin..Well you will see how it turns out!
You cared more about the utensil , than you did the pumpkin
You started to get into it
What is that stuff?!?!
Tried to get a Mommy n John shot....Although its too close to my face I love that your looking at me!!
Oops did I fling that?
You got Lia!!!
Sometimes our visions....
Don't turn out like we expect..They turn out BETTER! HAHA
Sorry to put you through this baby boy! Mommy's cute idea turned into a bit of a disaster after I had to rip the pumpkin apart to get you out because you were freaking out!!
Either way I love you and thanks for the special memorable day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment