We had such a fun time at Vala's!! What a fun tradition to start!!
Gracie Brown and Allison went with us too!
Brynn and Megan joined us too!
Kids Central
Your first Pony ride, it only cost $5 I wonder what it will cost when you are 5?!!?
Ala and Grace on the train
Megan, Brynn and You on your first train ride, You LOVED it
Lia was there too!!
YOUR FIRST TRAIN RIDE
Beautiful Brynn
Handsome boy!
Grace is getting soo big!
Playing in the corn!! Sorry about the sweatshirt, I didn't even notice this for a couple minutes :)
You thought it was pretty cool!
Ms. Lia
Grace wasn't so sure about it but we did catch this picture before she started crying!
Love!!
Darn SUN!!
Stooped for a quick picture of Grace!
Such a boy!! You ran for this thing and had to get up!
Driving the tractor, I promise one day you will drive a real one!
Feeding the goats!
Ms. Lia did this for 2.5 out of the 3 hours!
Grace enjoy a french fry and ranch :)
Allison and Grace Vala's 2012!
You look so little!
Mommy and John
Grace in the pumpkins!
Where's Grace?!
You didn't think it was all that cool
But you looked handsome regardless!
Besties!!
I hope you had the best time Boo!! Can't wait to enjoy this tradition for years to come! Hopefully next year Daddy can join us!
Love
Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment