Wednesday, October 3, 2012

JNG Photography




Well it is official I have started my next qwest to make a million!! Ok maybe not a million but my next adventure in life. As you have known I have begun taking pictures. At first I wasn't sure I wanted to embark on the journey of starting to do it "professionally" because honestly I don't feel like a professional. At this point I ENJOY taking pictures. I love being able to choose if I want to take someones pictures, if I charge them, where at, attempting to be creative, and cheating at the creativity gig by looking at pinterest! .  With the support of my family, friends, the encouragement of the man of my dreams, and a little boy who needs to go to college one day, I have been guided in the right direction.

 I have been going on and on about how beautiful the trees are this year. I don't know if I do this every year or not but this year Fall seems breathtaking. Just watching the trees change colors around Omaha is something to be talked about every day. And I do, ask Sean!! Something I want to go out everyday and take pictures of. Today as I was walking with the kids around the lake and taking in the moments, I took a picture that will change my life forever.



There isn't one thing edited in this picture, I did it in manual so I worked with the light. I could probably do a few edits but I think it takes away from the focus of the picture..

John my light, my love and my reason for being.

So with this being said I have named my business.

JNG Photography

I am going to be putting pictures up on a new blog that you can get to here..

jngphotography.blogspot.com


Thanks for all the support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment