Wednesday, September 26, 2012

John's 1st Bday...The Party

***WARNING:: there are seriously about 90 pictures on here, so sit back in a comfy seat because you may be there for a few minutes!!


Wow, it has been over a week since the fun filled party has been over!! I must say making sure your child has the "perfect" birthday party..Awesome idea in theory..making it happen can be exhausting!!

I realized the morning of the party, when the cake didn't match the colors of the party, that there was no such thing as a perfect party! Which oddly enough was fine by me :)

We are blessed with a HUGE family, especially when you combine Sean and I's side. We invited around 90 people..yes you read that right!! That is just keeping it to close friends and family!! About 70 turned out!! Lucky little boy right?!?!


Thanks to every one that was able to make it we are so blessed to have each and everyone of you in our lives and we are happy that these blessings can be passed down to John!! 


On to the party pictures

(I wish I would have gotten more pictures of the decorations but I totally spaced it)

The Theme: 1 Year in a FLASH!! 
(photography based, tons of pictures of John from his 1st year everywhere!)





                                               

                                  

                                  

Our Guests!! 










Happy Birthday to John!!






Let the Cake SMASHING BEGIN.....




 

 





Of  course I will share with my bestie Grace!!

















Our Homemade Photo Booth was a success!! 


































PRESENT TIME!! 




Playing turned into...


NAPPING!! 





John was BEYOND spoiled with more toys and clothes than he knew what to do with :)  

Can't wait to ride this!!!


EXHAUSTED little boy!! 
(word to the wise; don't plan the party during nap time :))



Mommy, Daddy and John Photobooth Moment! 





John,

I hope you had the best 1st birthday party! Even though you may not remember it Mommy and Daddy will! Along with everyone else! Everyone said it was a great party, which Mommy agrees with them!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment