Yesterday we danced around the living room to a song that I was only imagining you to last summer. Its brought tears to my eyes then. Then yesterday you laid your head on my shoulder and I began to cry. You looked up at me and wiped my tear away (not sure if you meant to do this or you were confused as to what was running down my face) You have grown so fast and they were tears of sadness of you growing up and tears of joy for giving me the best year of my life. I hesitated about putting this on here as I seem to be a debby downer these days with your birthday so close. But I had to thank you for giving me that special moment where time stopped for a few minutes and I just was able to hold you. I hope I remember this moment for my WHOLE LIFE, which I have a feeling I will :)
Love you!!
Mom
Here's the song
Mommy's reading this..sorry :)
No comments:
Post a Comment