You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough
I feel my life is rapidly passing me by. The faster the days go the more I have come to realize I need to slow down and enjoy the simple things.
Loving the special men I have been truly blessed with! I don't think I could have gotten it better if I would have planned it.
Especially Sean,
It took awhile but its amazing how life as a couple has transitioned into life as a family. I couldn't ask for a better partner in crime or best friend! I love you babe!
Especially My Mom,
It's amazing how she isn't just my mom she is my best friend! Whether I am in need of a serious vent session, or help watching John, she is always there! Thanks for that!
Especially John,
I can't express enough how extremely lucky we are to be blessed with such a sweet, charming, laid back baby! John has filled my life with a love I never knew was possible. Everyday I think I couldn't love him more and then the next day I do! The love of a mother is more than I could have ever imagined!
I am where I am right now because of the people in my life. Some days are harder than others and other days seem to go by without a problem. But I am sure of one thing that I am blessed more than I could have ever known I would be!!
On to the pictures!!
Uncle Joey and Megan entertaining you while at Lupe's 1st Volleyball game
What Mom
Aunt Diane from New York made it to Lupe's 1st Vball Game! How lucky are we to have the family we do!
You look so little :)
Love playing with the toilet paper! Give you 1 minute and you can have the whole roll everywhere!
Oh you still love climbing, this was the first time you did this!
Eating lunch on the table
You ;ove flushing the toilet!
NO BIG DEAL!! No fear!
I got this smile when you caught me sneaking around the corner!
I'm coming to get you Mommy!!
I love your sweet face!!
Until Next time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment